Turning knobs and control levers
Main switch, LCD light, shutter release, front /rear dial, manual focus, zoom, C-S-M focus select, +/- compensation, mode, metering selector, AF-area control, AE-L / AF-L, AF-ON, play, delete, lens release.
Multi selector / center button, BKT, flash mode, lock, menu, index, protect, OK, ISO, quality, white balance, Info, LV- Live View.
- Clearly laid out LCD color monitor window and tilted anti-glare upper display window.
- 2 flash sockets N5 or S6, 2 flash arm tees 25mm, tripod thread 3/8", M8 thread on the housing roof, 2 removable handles and optic-acoustical water alarm
- Remote socket optional
- Spare O-ring set, lubricant, hex-wrench set and locking strap in neoprene bag; protection caps and instruction manual.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 260 x 210 x 140 mm excluding port, viewfinder and handles.
- Weight: 2950g excluding port and viewfinder, neutral under water depending on port and viewfinder.
- Operation depth: - 80m, deeper operation depth on request.
In order to see what you are shooting, SEACAM silverhousings are available with different viewfinders. Even looking through the diving mask, special optics display a clear viewfinder image up to three times the normal size and makes image composition signifi- cantly easier for you.
SEACAM viewfinders can all be removed very quickly for transport and can be exchanged without the need of tools.
A variety of lenses is indispensable for ambitious photography. The gauge and the interface for perfect images is the front glass. The SEACAM front port system has been valued as benchmark for uncompromised image display quality for years.
The first class system is extremely diverse. Precise flat ports and perfectly adapted dome ports for wide angle lenses retain their brilliance under water just like the super wide angle and fisheye lenses