DIVE & SEE DNC-5A H2 UNDERWATER MONITOR
With the enhanced 450 cd/m2 backlight and 1000:1 color contrast ratio, this monitor produces a crystal clear picture and shows colors vividly even used under sunlight. Forget to have to look through the viewfinder or using your camera's small display. A large, manufacturer sealed, bright external DNC-5A monitor gives you the ability to frame your shots and focus with great precision, the flexibility to swivel and tilt to any angle (which is convenient for underwater photography), and fits practically any housing, underwater cameras. The color temperature function allows you perfectly match the color of the DNC-5A screen and your Video or DSLR camera screen. The monitor is powered by its own UN/DOT 38.3 Certified Lithium batteries so they do not rob any power from the camera’s battery. Analyze the incoming video signal with built-in video monitoring tools to achieve correct exposure, focus, and color balance.
- Screen resolution: 1920x1080, Full HD resolution
- 5-inch Screen Diagonal, Wider view angle 160 degree
- The monitor is completely sealed
- The monitor fits and works with all brands of the underwater housings
- Two user-programmable function buttons - F1; F2
- Brightest available on the underwater market - 450 nits
- Build-in battery gives you 4 hours NON stop usage time
- Set of the monitor includes: Sealed monitor, Battery charger, Monitor Hood, Hot shoe Ball Mount, Bulkhead connector per your choice
- Compact and Rugged design, dimensions: 163 x 114 x 87 mm
- Depth Rating: 100 meters (150 m is an option)
Built-in functions of DNC-5A include:
- FOCUS PEAKING - The operator adjusts the focus control until the red outlines on the desired area are clear, indicating optimal focus. For the best results, be sure the subject is properly exposed. Available Four colors - Red, Green, Blue, White.
- PIXEL-TO-PIXEL - The LCD Panel in this display has a native display of 1920x1080 pixels. A signal of any other resolution is scaled to fit this native resolution. There may be a time when it is desired to view the incoming signal without scaling. Enabling Pixel To Pixel Mode turns off the scaling and displays a 1920x1080 pixel window of the original image. Each pixel of the panel displays one pixel of the original image.
- VECTORSCOPE, WAVEFORM - will really aid you in getting beautiful shots that are properly exposed, and with vibrant, consistent color
- FALSE COLOR - The false-color feature utilizes a full spectrum of assigned color indicators, ensuring flawless shot exposure. As the camera Iris is adjusted, the subject of the images will change color basic on specific brightness values indicating optimal exposure. See included chart for color assignments.
- HISTOGRAM - to graphically summarize the distribution of a univariate data set.
- ZEBRA - Zebra Stripes is a feature that allows you to see where certain areas of brightness in the frame may be "blown out," or too bright.
- R/G/B ONLY - to adjusting chroma and phase
- COLOR BARS - Color bars are an artificial electronic signal generated by the monitor itself, for calibrating Brightness and Contrast.
- Image flip; Freeze and much more
Input and Output available options:
- DNC-5A(H1) - HDMI Input Only
- DNC-5A(H2) - HDMI input and additional HDMI output loop through Bulkhead connector for Live streaming video up to 1080p60
- DNC-5A(HS) - Converter HDMI to SDI and additional Output SDI bulkhead connector for Live streaming video up to 3G
- DNC-5A(S1) - SDI Input Only
- DNC-5A(S2) - SDI input and additional SDI output loop through Bulkhead connector for Live streaming video out up to 1080p60 (3G signal)
- DNC-5A(SH) - Converter SDI to HDMI and an additional HDMI bulkhead connector for Live streaming