INON UWL-95 C24 M67 WIDE CONVERSION LENS TYPE 2
Totally renewed optical design successfully supports shooting at 24 mm wide end by a digital camera equipped with a large 1.0-type image sensor without vignetting to benefit from enjoying quality underwater wide imaging in any situation.
- Outer diameter φ90.0 mm/3.5 in
- Length 2 mm/1.9 in
- Weight [air] 618 g/21.8 oz [underwater] approx.396 g/14.0 oz
- Mount system INON M67 Mount
- Depth rating 60 m/196.9 ft
- Material Corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy
- Surface finishing Rigid black alumite
- Glass/coating Optical glass/both side anti-reflection coating
- Lens construction/magnification 3 groups 4 elements/0.63x (aforcal)
- the angle of view (*2) [underwater] approx. 95°, [air] 159°
(*2) Actual angle of view differs depending on camera/housing to use.
Dual Use Land/Underwater
The maximum angle of view underwater is approx. 95°. When using on land, the maximum angle of view increases approx. 159° to easily enjoy the fisheye effect. A miniaturized lens body benefits you to capture both a subject in a confined area and open space with a camera stored in a housing. Combination with dedicated optional Dome Lens Unit III further increases the maximum underwater angle of view up to 141°.
Minimum Focusing Distance 0cm
Installing the UWL-95 C24 on compatible camera/housing will have a minimum focusing distance of 0cm*. A subject just in front of the lens or distant seascape never gets out of focus. The lens won’t limit shooting distance.
*When shooting at zoom wide end.
Renewed Optical Design for Quality Underwater Images
Redesigned optical construction effectively suppresses flare/ghosting even in unfavorable conditions like shooting a subject with a backlight. Optimized optical design for compatible cameras’ master lenses, brings out sharp contrast and clear images
Optical Anti-Reflection Coating (AR-Coating)
Having AR-coating on each optical element provides clear and stable image quality in any situation including unfavorable conditions likely to have flare/ghosting.
Versatile Three Different Lens Mounts
Available lens mounts are M67 Type1, M67 Type2, and M52. The newly introduced M52 mount is directly screwed in a housing lens port with M52 thread without a step-up ring.
Super Wide Option Compatibility for Underwater Angle of View 141°
Installing optional Dome Lens Unit IIIA/Dome Lens Unit IIIG increases the UWL-95 C24 native underwater angle of view 95° to 141°.
- A housing with a lens port of 6 mm/0.2 inches or less distance between lens port edge and lens port surface.