NAUTICAM NA-A7RIII UNDERWATER HOUSING FOR SONY A7R III
A professional housing befitting a top-of-the-line camera, the NAUTICAM NA-A7RIII UNDERWATER HOUSING FOR SONY A7R III provides fingertip access to all key camera controls a rugged and reliable aluminum underwater housing. Ergonomic camera control access is one of the defining strengths of a Nauticam housing, and the NA-A7RIII continues this tradition. Essential camera parameter changes are made from the handles, without awkward reaches.
The NA-A7RIII housing inherits the core design elements from the Nauticam pro DSLR range and bundles them in a more compact package. A patented port locking lever allows lens changes to be made in seconds. Opening the housing for quick battery and media changes is fast and easy with the locking housing latches. All aspects of the system are a seamless extension of the camera.
- 42MP BSI CMOS sensor
- Faster, lower-noise image processing
- 10 fps shooting with full AF, 8 fps with 'live' updates between shots
- 69M dot (1280 x 960 pixel) OLED viewfinder
- Improved autofocus, including more tenacious Eye AF mode
- 5-axis image stabilization, rated at 5.5 stops (CIPA) with 50mm lens
- 4K footage from 'Super 35' crop region oversampled from 5K capture
- Video AF is less inclined to refocus to background
- 'Picture Profile' video gamma/gamut modes including S-Log2 and 3
- Twin SD Card slots (one UHS-I and one UHS-II compatible)
- Bayer-cancelling multi-shot mode for improved resolution
- True 14 bit uncompressed Raw, even in continuous drive mode
- Use of phase detection (including Eye AF) at 3 fps with adapted lenses
Sharing the same lens port accessories as the Nauticam NA-A9 and NA-A7II housings, a list of thirteen Sony FE mount lenses is currently supported. An adapter allows the entire N120 DSLR lens lineup to be used as well, supporting the popular Canon EF lenses attached to the a7R III with an EF to Sony E mount lens adapter. Also available is an adapter to attach the water contact UW-Nikkor series lenses originally used on the Nikonos underwater rangefinder systems. From ultra-wide fisheye lenses to long macros, the Nauticam A7RIII system has all focal lengths covered.
MODERN OPTICS FOR IN WATER USE
Inspired by the water contact lens designs of decades before, Nauticam is continually developing new optical accessories that raise the bar of what is possible in underwater imaging. Designed with modern lens design software, and fully optimized for in-water use, these lenses provide significantly better performance than an in-air lens behind a dome or flat port alone.
An optional LED flash trigger (26302) provides rapid-fire strobe triggering with optical slave strobes over fiber optic cables. A new universal fiber optic cable set (26216) provides reliable triggering with all popular optical slave strobes!
Flash systems that use electrical sync cables can be connected to a Nikonos Bulkhead and Hotshoe (25056).
Nauticam's build quality is simply unmatched, using cutting-edge product design and modern, innovative manufacturing techniques that result in trouble-free reliability. A bit like a fine Swiss timepiece, the complexity under the hood results in a trouble-free user experience that just works and keeps working for years to come.