RECSEA WHC-G1XMKIII UNDERWATER HOUSING FOR CANON G1X MARK III
The RECSEA CANON G1X MARK III UNDERWATER HOUSING is a high-quality aluminum housing that is precision machined. It is small & compact, lightweight, and ergonomically designed. An easy yet secure latch is used for easy operation. It is also ergonomics has been well thought of, operation of the camera is a breeze. All camera controls are available from the housing as well.
- Compact and durable, CNC precision machined corrosion-resistant Aluminum housing.
- Lightweight, ergonomically designed.
- Maximum Operating Depth (MOD) of 100 meters (328 feet).
- RECSEA Half-Press Shutter Trigger for precise camera shutter control.
- Fixed Lens Port.
- Front Dial and Control Ring Dials.
- Rear Mode and Exposure Compensations Dials.
- Rear Control Dial with push-button function.
- RECSEA original Secure-Latch locking system for easy opening and closing.
- Quality silicone O-ring with a wide Back Cover contact surface.
- Complete camera function control.
- Variety of supported RECSEA original options.
- Compatible Camera: Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III
- Maximum Depth: 100 meters (328 feet)
- Main Body and Back Cover: Corrosion-resistant Aluminum Alloy, Anodized
- Lens Port: Corrosion-resistant Aluminum Alloy, Anodized
- Levers, Buttons, Dials: POM, PC
- Lens, Flash Window, LCD Window: Hard Coat Acrylic
- Screws, Springs, Shafts: Stainless Steel, Galvanized
- Size (Housing):
- 3mm x D126.1mm x H108.5mm
- 1.040Kg (Land w/Airlock Vacuum Valve)
- 370g (Freshwater w/Camera)