RECSEA WHS-RX100MKIII UNDERWATER HOUSING FOR SONY RX100 MKIII
The Sony RX100 III is a great system for travel with its compact size. Plus it has SLR like features including 20.1MP and a bright wide ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* 24-70mm F1.8-2.8 lens to capture everything from Whale Sharks to Nemo. The Sony RX100 III has improved low-light sensitivity and low noise for that perfect underwater photo.
- Compact and durable, CNC precision machined corrosion-resistant Aluminum housing.
- Lightweight, ergonomically designed.
- Maximum Operating Depth (MOD) of 100 meters (328 feet).
- Half-Press Shutter Trigger for precise camera shutter control.
- Fixed Lens Port and M67 Adapter.
- Front Port Control Ring.
- Rear Control Dial with push-button function.
- RECSEA original Secure-Latch locking system for easy opening and closing.
- Quality silicone O-ring with a wider Back Cover contact surface for added protection at greater depths.
- Complete camera function control.
- A wide variety of supported RECSEA original options.
- Compatible Camera: SONY Cyber-shot DSC-RX100M3
- Maximum Depth: 100 meters (328 feet)
- Main Body and Back Cover: Corrosion-resistant Aluminum Alloy, Anodized
- Lever, Buttons, Dials: POM, PC
- Lens, Flash Window, LCD Window: Hard Coat Acrylic
- Screws, Springs, Shafts: Stainless Steel, Galvanized
- Size (Housing):
- Dimensions: W133mm x D112mm x H99mm
- Weight: Approx. 776g (Land) / 350g (Freshwater w/Camera)
- Standard Color: Black Alumite