SEACAM UNDERWATER HOUSING FOR CANON EOS 1D X / C
The SEACAM UNDERWATER HOUSING FOR CANON EOS 1D X / C sets new standards in design and ergonomics. Due to the special construction, the mounting of the camera is especially easy.
The housing is milled out of a saltwater-proof light metal alloy twice hardened and high-value anodized.
Special longevity is achieved through the use of materials of only the best quality: stainless steel, anodized aluminum, premium synthetics as well as Helicoil threads.
Double sealing with seamless, high-quality precision O-rings protects all shafts and press buttons. The main O-ring is of a particularly strong dimension.
The titanium SAFETY LOCK fastening system safely secures both housing shells.
Our interchangeable viewfinder system includes 4 different viewfinders and can be exchanged without any tool.
The easy mounting system and the double O-ring sealing particularly secures the SEACAM front port connection with its bayonet thread.
- Turning knobs and control levers
- Main switch, shutter release, front/rear dial, manual focus or zoom, mode, lens release, AF-ON.
- Play, live view, Q-button, multi-controller.
- PRO G viewfinder
- 2 flash sockets N5 or S6, 2 flash arm tees 25mm, tripod thread 3/8", M8 thread on the housing roof, 2 removable handles, and optic-acoustical water alarm.
- Spare O-ring set, lubricant, hex-wrench set, and locking strap in neoprene bag; protection caps and instruction manual.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 250 x 170 x 130 mm excluding port, viewfinder, and handles.
- Weight: 2300g excluding port and viewfinder, neutral under water depending on port and viewfinder.
- Operation depth: - 80m