SHARKSKIN CHILLPROOF MEN’S LONG SLEEVE WETSUIT
100% Chillproof material with a soft neoprene neck seal to help keep wind, water, spray, and waves from entering. This top provides the ultimate protection from cold water and wind.
Ideal for scuba diving or snorkeling in warmer waters by itself or in colder waters underneath a long sleeve wetsuit to add extra warmth and wind protection in-between dives. Perfect for under-dry-tops for white-water kayaking as the ultimate next-to-skin thermal layer.
The long sleeves offer additional protection from the cold and sun and the included thumb tabs assist when pulling a wetsuit on over the top.
Chillproof is an aquatic-specific windchill proof, 3-layer composite material with the thermal properties of a 2.5 to 3mm neoprene wetsuit but without many of the drawbacks of traditional wetsuits. Chillproof can be worn under a wetsuit for extra warmth and enhanced wind protection. Chillproof can also be worn by itself as the perfect watersports thermal wear or layered with other Sharkskin garments for extra warmth and insulation.
It is ideal for scuba diving and snorkeling, jet skiing, paddle watersports, board watersports, wind watersports, sailing, and many other watersports.
- Nylon/Spandex outer layer for superior durability and abrasion resistance.
- 100% windproof and 10K+ breathable membrane to stop windchill to keep you warm yet regulate body temperature to avoid overheating.
- Hollow fiber' next to skin' fleece for warmth, comfort, and superior moisture-wicking properties.
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish providing a protective shell that ‘sheds’ water.
- 4-way stretch ensures garments are non-restrictive allowing a full range of movement and are easy to get on and off.
- Non-chaffing, itch, and odor-resistant properties mean that garments can be worn for long periods of time.
- Durable seam thread to resist deterioration in saltwater so the garment will last longer.
- Neutrally buoyant so there is no need to add extra weight when diving.
- SPF50+ for sun protection to avoid skin damage and melanoma.