TUSA IQ-1204 DC SOLAR LINK DIVE COMPUTER
TUSA IQ-1204 DC SOLAR LINK DIVE COMPUTER is a new addition to the DC-Solar Series -- a wrist-watch type computer equipped with a solar rechargeable function. The screen size is larger than any in the DC-Solar Series, making it easy to read the screen. Nitrox gas with four levels of switchable oxygen concentration underwater provides accelerated decompression in full scale. With our new Diving Log app, you can easily record dive log information after diving. Enjoy customizing your dive log by adding diving point location information, photos, and share them with social media.
SOLAR X BLUETOOTH
The IQ1204 enables you to use Bluetooth® SMART to upload its log data to your smartphone. By downloading our dedicated app to your smartphone, you can automatically record entry time, exit time, dive time, maximum water depth, average water depth, water temperature, date, and other log data on your smartphone. You can also add diving point location information, signatures of your instructor and buddy, as well as a photo you have taken. This is a new feature for you to easily add information to log data after diving and enjoy your experience even more.
- Log data can now be uploaded to a smartphone using Bluetooth® SMART (our dedicated app is required)
- 4-mix gas support enables accelerated decompression (oxygen concentration ratio from 21% to 100%) in full scale.
- Durable design using metal parts.
- Solar rechargeable battery design eliminates the need to charge or replace the battery.
- Factory-sealed comes with 3 years of warranty for use while submerged in water.
- TUSA's exclusive M value warning function is available aiding in the prevention of decompression sickness.
- Convenient free diving mode for skin diving and freediving
- Gauge mode can be used as a simple, diving depth gauge.
- Depth interval alarm function gives you a warning sound at each preset water depth.