USED SEA & SEA MDX-A7IV HOUSING FOR SONY A7RIV SET
- 1x Sea & Sea MDX-A7IV Housing
- 1x Sony A7RIV Camera with battery
- 2x Ball Mount
- 1x Hotshoe Mount
- 1x Sea & Sea DX Macro Port '52 with Port Cap
- 1x Sea Extension Ring '20l
- 1x Sea Optical YS Converter /S1 without b
- 1x Sony FE 50mm f/ 2.8 Macro Lens with Lens Cap - SEL50m28
SEA & SEA MDX-A7IV HOUSING
Built for durability, the housing is constructed from precision-machined aluminum that has been anodized for resistance to corrosion. The housing is designed with a buoyancy pocket that reduces its weight underwater or can accommodate a mobile battery charger for more shooting time. A built-in leak sensor alerts you immediately in the unlikely event of a breach in the waterproof seal.
- Depth rating: 328'
- Leak Sentinel XB and conventional built-in Leak Sensor provide peace of mind
- Built to be durable, housing is precision-machined from anodized aluminum alloy for resistance to corrosion
- Equipped with two sacrificial zinc anodes that will corrode to protect sensitive parts of the housing
Strobe Connection and Use
- Configured with dual fiber-optic cable ports and 2-pin sync cord connector for external strobes
- Supports optional, internal Optical Converter S1 for TTL-capability
- Sync cord connector allows for manual flash exposure
Controls, Handling, and Operation
- Ergonomic, mechanical controls, including levers, push buttons, and dials, provide access to virtually all camera functions, including diopter adjustment dial
- Important controls, such as front dial, rear dial, C1 lever, C2 lever, and AF-ON, are easily accessible while you're holding grips
- Grip Plus silicone grip inserts for the firm, comfortable handling
- SA8 Fixed Ball Base on each grip for attaching arms/Accessories
- Most levers and buttons will glow in dark environments for quick and easy identification
- Buoyancy pocket reduces underwater weight or accommodates mobile battery charger
Lens Port System
- Ships without a required lens port
- Accepts a series of interchangeable ports for various lenses
- For compatibility details, see the port chart linked above
SONY a7R IV CAMERA
61MP Exmor R BSI CMOS Sensor
Featuring a back-illuminated design, the newly designed full-frame 61MP Exmor R CMOS sensor offers a mixture of incredible resolution with high clarity, low noise, and a wide 15-stop dynamic range. The sensor's structure promotes impressive image quality and a copper wiring layer dramatically improves data transmission speed for creating 14-bit, high-resolution 61MP stills with a native sensitivity range from ISO 100-32000, which can be further expanded to ISO 50-102400.
BIONZ X Image Processor
The BIONZ X engine's high-speed image processing enables the fast continuous shooting, 4K video recording, and advanced AF tracking. The quick processing also helps to reduce rolling shutter and other motion distortions for the clean rendering of moving subjects.
In terms of shooting speeds, the sensor and processor enable up to 10 fps shooting, at full resolution, for up to 68 consecutive frames, with full-time AF/AE.
Pixel Shift Multi Shooting
This unique compositing mode allows you to achieve even greater resolution than the 61MP sensor affords. Working in conjunction with the sensor-shift image stabilization, this mode shifts the sensor while making 16 consecutive exposures in order to acquire approximately 240.8MP of information for greater color accuracy and detail than possible with a single exposure, along with an impressive image size of 19,008 x 12,672-pixels. These files can then be merged together during post-production by using the Sony Imaging software suite.
- Lens Mount: Sony E
- Sensor Resolution:
- Actual: 62.5 Megapixel
- Effective: 61 Megapixel (9504 x 6336)
- Sensor Type : 35.7 x 23.8 mm (Full-Frame) CMOS
- Image Stabilization: Sensor-Shift, 5-Axis
- Built-In ND Filter: None
- Capture Type: Stills & Video
- Shutter Type: Electronic Shutter
- Shutter Speed:
- Mechanical Shutter
- 1/8000 to 30 Seconds
- 1/8000 to 1/4 Second in Movie Mode
- Bulb/Time Mode: Bulb Mode
- ISO Sensitivity:
- Photo - 100 to 32,000 in Auto Mode (Extended: 50 to 102,400)
- 100 to 12,800 in Auto Mode
- 100 to 32,000 in Manual Mode
- Metering Method: Center-Weighted Average, Highlight Weighted, Multiple, Spot
- Exposure Modes: Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority
- Exposure Compensation: -5 to +5 EV (1/3, 1/2 EV Steps)
- Metering Range: -3 to 20 EV
- White Balance: Presets: Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Custom, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent (Cool White), Fluorescent (Day White), Fluorescent (Daylight), Fluorescent (Warm White), Incandescent, Shade, Underwater
- Continuous Shooting: Up to 10 fps at 61 MP for up to 68 Frames (JPEG)
- Interval Recording: Yes
- Self-Timer: 2/5/10-Second Delay
SONY FE 50MM F/2.8 MACRO LENS
A normal-length prime with close-focusing capabilities, the FE 50mm f/2.8 Macro Lens from Sony offers a useful mixture of a high 1:1 maximum magnification along with a relatively broad field of view to suit photographing general subjects and achieving a greater depth of field. It's a versatile normal prime that does double duty as both a specialized macro optic and a flexible prime for portraiture or other distant subjects.
1:1 Macro and Focusing Control
The true macro design affords a life-size, 1:1 magnification ratio along with a 6.3" minimum focusing distance for working with close-up subjects.
Focusing distance and magnification scale are printed on the top of the lens to aid in more technical applications.
The focus range limiter switch allows you to constrain the usable focus range between 6.3-11.8", 11.8"-infinity, or full, and a focus hold button is also featured to manually stop the autofocus at a specified point.
Optics and Physical Design
One extra-low dispersion element is featured in the lens design and helps to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
One aspherical element is incorporated into the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
A rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
Maximum f/2.8 aperture suits working in available lighting and also contributes to a compact, lightweight design measuring just 2.8" long and weighing about 8 oz.
Dust- and moisture-sealed design better permits working in inclement conditions and rubberized control rings benefit handling in colder temperatures.