USED SEA & SEA YS-250 PRO STROBE
- 1x YS-250 Pro Strobe
- 1x Battery Charger with Cord
- 1x Single Sync Cord
- Diffuser , Silicon Grease , Oring installed
YS-250 PRO STROBE
The Sea & Sea YS-250PRO is designed for demanding professionals. The strobe is packed with features to meet the challenges of digital photography in the underwater environment. The strobe features a large circular arc tube that emits a powerful flash at guide number 32 (its value on land / ISO 100 / m) when power is set to full. The strobe provides incremental manual flash power adjustment in 12 steps for fine adjustment of light. It also works in TTL mode with the converter for the YS-250PRO.
- Large circular arc tube that emits a powerful flash at guide number 32 (its value on land / ISO 100 / m) when power is set to full.
- Has a broad 105 X 105° angle of coverage.
- Strobe provides incremental manual flash power adjustment in 12 steps for fine adjustment.
- Has TTL mode for camera-adjusted light levels with the YS-250PRO converter.
- Features a high-luminosity white LED target light in the center of the strobe. When the strobe fires the LED light in interrupted momentary.
- The high-capacity Ni-MH battery stores enough power for 300 full flashes.
- Connects with a fiber optic cable or Nikonos 5 pin sync cord.
- Audible signal sounds when the ready lamps lights.
- The strobe has two fiber-optic cable sockets, with pre-flash cancellation that handles up to two pre-flashes.
- Slave mode allows the strobe to be used in cordless dual-strobe or multi-strobe photography.
- Recycle time of approximately 1 second at full power.
SINGLE SYNC CORD
Single electronic sync cord for attaching Sea & Sea or Inon strobes to an underwater housing with a nikonos style 5-pin bulkhead. Manual operation only unless paired with a TTL converter.