XTAR VC2 PLUS MASTER BATTERY CHARGER
The latest in charger innovation, the VC2 Plus Master is a smart charger that has a countdown timer for each bay, showing the time it needs to fully charge the battery. It can recognize, charge and display both Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries at the same time, and you can totally control the charging speed (0.5A/1.0A) as you like. In order to save time, the USB Output with Power-Path Management System enables you to charge both batteries and the external device at the same time while power is connected!
- Intelligent charger suitable for:
- up to two 3.6V/3.7V LiIon cells in sizes 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 25500, 26650, 32650.
- up to two NiMH / NiCd cells in sizes AAAA, AAA, AA, A, SC, C, D.
- High definition LCD screen displays charging current, battery voltage, and capacity as well as time remaining until the charge is completed.
- Automatically detects battery type and adjusts charging method to suit: three-stage charging (TC-CC-CV) for LiIon and pulse charging for NiMH / NiCd.
- Selectable charging currents: 0.5A, 1.0A.
- Soft start current and automatic shut-off to avoid damaging batteries.
- 0V activation may help recover over-discharged batteries.
- Reverse polarity and short circuit protection.
- Overheat protection as well as effective heat dissipation design and fire-resistant ABS case.
- XTAR VC2 Plus Master charger
- USB charge cable
- Retail packaging
- Premium pouch
- User manual
- Warranty card
- Input power: DC 5.0V 2.1A
- LiIon charging parameter:
- 5A Constant Charging Current: 500mA
- 0A Constant Charging Current: 1000mA
- Cut-off Voltage: 4.2V ±0.05V
- NiMH / NiCd charging parameter:
- 5A Pulse charging current: 500mA
- 0A Pulse charging current: 1000mA
- Cut-off Voltage: 1.4V ±0.1V
- USB output parameter:
- USB output voltage (no load): 5.0V ±0.25V
- output current: 1.0A
- Over-discharge protection voltage: 3.0V ±0.2V