XTAR VC4 LI-ION/ NI-MH BATTERY CHARGER
The XTAR VC4 is an expanded and improved version of the VC2 charger. The VC4 can recognize, display, and charge Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries at the same time while displaying charging current, battery voltage, and charging capacity. The LCD backlight can be shut off and auto dims after 2 minutes to save power.
- 0V Activation function can revive and charge the “dead” batteries.
- Three stages of charging (TC-CC-CV) to maximize your batteries’ lifespan for Li-ion.
- Automatically stop charging when complete and restart charging function, so you can keep the batteries inside the charger overnight
- Reverse polarity and charger short circuit protection
- Current Buffering Technology keeps batteries from violent currents.
- Flame Retardant Material.
- Dimensions: 149mm x 115mm x 35mm
- Weight: 210g (without batteries and power cord)
- Cut-off voltage: 4.2V +/- 0.05V
- Charge current: 4 x 0.5A / 2 x 1.0A
- Cut-off current: <= 80mA
- Cut-off voltage: 1.4 +/- 0.1V
- Pulse charging current: 0.5/1.0A
- Compatible with the following battery types
- 6V/ 3.7V Li-ion/ IMR/ INR/ ICR : 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22650, 25500 and 26650
- 2 V NiMH/ NiCD: AAAA/ AAA/ AA/ A/SC /C
- Carry bag
- USB cable