Built for survival, the GEAR AID KOTU TANTO POINT KNIFE has a fixed blade and sheath that easily mounts to your body or gear for fast access. With a lightweight tactical design, the Kotu’s tough, full tang blade is also useful on hunting and fishing trips. Whether you’re pursuing game or on a field mission, be prepared with the Kotu knife by GEAR AID.
- Titanium-coated 3” tanto-style blade has both straight and serrated edges for cutting through almost any bind
- The 420-stainless steel blade is equipped with a sturdy glass breaker at one end making it an ideal survival knife
- Quick release sheath with removable belt clip attaches to backpacks, belts, boots, and MOLLE systems
- Use a lanyard to tie the knife around your neck or wrist to get fast access when you need it
- Includes a paracord slot and a bottle opener on the handle for both serious and fun tasks
- Blade Length: 3”
- Overall Length (in sheath): 8”
- Blade Thickness: 0.13”
- Blade Steel: 420 stainless steel
- Blade Finish: Titanium
- Handle Material: Acetal
- Handle Color: Coyote or Black
- Sheath Material: Acetal molded sheath and stainless-steel belt clip
- Sheath Color: Coyote or Black
- Knife Weight: 3.7 oz.
- Overall Weight: 5.6 oz.