ATOMIC AQUATICS M1 OCTOPUS
THE PERFECT OCTO FOR EXTREME CONDITIONS
Extreme diving makes having an extraordinary Octopus even more important. The Atomic M1 OCTO is a Safe Second that performs equal to its M1 primary dive buddy. Cave diving, cold water and rough water conditions demand backup systems divers can count on when needed. The M1 OCTO delivers confidence in extreme situations.
M1 MONEL OCTO
A SAFE SECOND FOR HIGHER O2 MIXTURES
If you are diving with a primary specified for higher EAN mixtures, you need a Safe Second to match. Atomic M1 OCTO parts used throughout the second stage are identical to the M1 primary model. The M1 OCTO is factory-ready for EAN mixtures up to 50% or Oxygen mixes up to 80% when special guidelines are followed.
ATOMIC PRIMARY FEATURES BUILT INTO A SAFE SECOND
Just like our primary second stages, Atomic divers can expect the patented AFC Automatic Flow Control and Titanium Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice. Just like the M1 primary, the M1 OCTO includes a thermal heat sink for cold water, and a super-dry exhaust valve for rough water. The biggest difference is the high-visibility Neon Yellow surge-protected front cover and an extra-long 36” hose.
PATENTED COMFORT SWIVEL
Divers also shouldn’t have to worry about turning, twisting or looking over your shoulder. The popular Atomic Comfort Swivel removes that concern by allowing 30° range of motion without hose binding, pulling or kinking. The B2 Comfort Swivel is polished Stainless Steel with black PVD coating. (US Patent No. 7,188,869)
The M1 Safe Second is factory rated for EAN mixtures up to 80% Oxygen. The demand valve body is Zirconium plated brass for fast thermal transfer with a heat sink feature to reduce the possibility of freezing in cold water.
- Designed for cold water diving featuring thermal heat sink and super-dry exhaust valve.
- Patented Atomic AFC – Automatic Flow Control with Rapid Adjustment Knob for manual detuning in special situations.
- Patented Atomic Titanium Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice prevents wear of the low-pressure seat that extends the service interval and improves reliability.
- Surge-protected front cover for high current scenarios.
- Super-wide exhaust deflector to disperse bubbles.
- Bright Neon Yellow flexible front cover for high visibility.