ATOMIC AQUATICS X1 BLADE FINS
MAXIMIZE EVERY KICK. MAXIMIZE EVERY DOLLAR.
The X1 BladeFin kicks up traditional paddle fin design by applying our Monocoque structure and power plate with unique materials to achieve a solid internal frame for more control. Asymmetrical blade bend flexing provides more feel and maneuverability for tight spaces. All of this Atomic engineering goes into a great general purpose fin that fits into every budget
ATOMIC X1 BLADEFIN KICKING STYLES
The X1 BladeFin delivers optimal performance for general purpose diving, tech diving, extreme applications and alternate kicking styles. It has the backbone to control and maneuver in tight spaces, perfect for alternate kick-ing styles such as helicopter, scissors, backwards, flut-ter and frog-kicks. Improved performance for alternate kicking styles is a design attribute of asymmetrical blade bend flexing for more effective maneuverability without folding.
ATOMIC FIN PATENTED EXCLUSIVES
While divers will appreciate the thrust and control per-formance of the X1 BladeFin in the water, there’s even more to love before and after a dive. Our patented EZ-LOK Buckle System lets a diver easily snap the buckle on and off with confidence that it will not release accidental-ly. Buckles rotate 180 degrees and straps adjust with a simple pull (US Patent No. 6,463,640). Rust-resistant Stainless Steel patented Spring Heel straps are available for all Atomic Fins and as a universal retrofit for most other brands.
X1 BLADEFIN DESIGN
Power and thrust. Feel and control. General and alternate. The X1 BladeFin is a perfect fin for every diver and dive technique. The taller foot pocket with low-friction entry section is well-suited for large boots and drysuit boots.
Rigid Low-Profile Side Rails & Shorter, Stiffer Blade
- Makes turning and pivoting easier. Most fins have taller side rails for tracking and bending strength.
Monocoque Structure & Power Plate
- Unique structural engineering design is connected to the low-profile rails, efficiently transferring power from the leg and foot to the rails.
Asymmetrical Blade Bend Flexing
- This design attribute is perfect for alternate kicking styles. Scissor kicks, frog-kicking and helicopter turning in tight circles put more emphasis on the up-kick or return stroke.
Vertical Stabilizers Or Strakes
- Adds stability and lowers drag to keep the fin tracking straight as an arrow. Other fin designs use taller side rails to keep the fin tracking straight. By using strakes to straighten the fin, the X1 BladeFin does not add significant side drag like tall side rails.
Ez-Lok Buckle System
- An Atomic exclusive, our patented buckle system design features easy, one-handed quick release of the buckle from the fin. Re-attachment is simple and
Variable Geometry Spring Heel Straps
- Unique rust-resistant Stainless Steel springs are designed with variable pitch geometry for easy stretching, yet resistant to deformation if overstretched. A slight pull on the large finger grip stretches the spring to quickly and easily slide your fins on or off.