GARMIN DESCENT MK2i DIVE COMPUTER WITH T1 TRANSMITTER BUNDLE
Track your breath and depth with Garmin Descent Mk2i, an advanced watch-style dive computer that doubles as a multisport GPS smartwatch on land. This bundle also includes the Descent 1 transmitter.
- Support Language: English
- Best Use
- Scuba Diving
- Battery life:
- up to 32 hours in dive mode with T1 enabled
- up to 16 days in smartwatch mode
- up to 15 hours in GPS mode with music
- An advanced, watch-style dive computer with 1.4” color sunlight-readable display (36% larger than the previous model) in an elegant yet rugged design
- With six dive modes as well as multi-GNSS support and ABC sensors — including an underwater compass — know every part of your dive from entry to exit (GPS tracking does not work underwater)
- Pair with the Descent T1 transmitter for integrated pressure monitoring on up to 5 tanks via the SubWave sonar data network, and see remaining air time, air consumption rate, and more for you and other divers within a range of 10 meters
- Enhanced estimated wrist-based heart rate and Pulse Ox (not a medical device and not intended for diagnosis or monitoring of medical conditions) sensing of blood oxygen saturation for advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations
- Built-in support for multiple sports apps, advanced training features, Garmin Pay payment service (not all countries and payment networks are eligible), music storage with streaming service support (subscription may be required), and more
- Dive log lets you store and review data from up to 200 dives right on your wrist and share and review dives in the Garmin Dive app downloaded to your paired compatible Smartphone
Pair with your Descent T1 transmitter for integrated pressure monitoring on up to 5 tanks via SubWave sonar data network. (Additional equipment (sold separately) and device pairing required.)
Transmit data — such as remaining air time, air consumption rate, and more — for you and other divers within a range of 10 meters. (Additional equipment (sold separately) and device pairing required.)
Get multiple dive modes for single and multiple gas dives (including nitrox and trimix), gauge, apnea, apnea hunt, and closed circuit rebreather.
CUSTOMIZABLE DIVE MODES
Add additional screens for each dive mode that features the fields you want to see.
Track your entry and exit points with advanced satellite connectivity. (GPS tracking does not work underwater.)
Store and review data for up to 200 dives — and share via the Garmin Dive app on your compatible smartphone.
Pair with inReach satellite communicators and the inReach dive case. (Sold separately; active satellite subscription required.)
View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor, and more.
A first-of-its-kind feature that helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
Use preloaded activity profiles for trail and track running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing, surfing, indoor climbing, and more.
Get ready to catch some waves. Descent Mk2i can pair with the Surfline Sessions app on your compatible smartphone, which creates a video of every wave you ride in front of your Surfline camera, so you can watch them later and see how you did.
Track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics plus specialized Grit and Flow measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time.