GARMIN DESCENT MK2S DIVE COMPUTER
Explore both of your worlds — underwater and topside — with Descent™ Mk2S. This smaller watch-sized dive computer features multiple dive modes, such as single and multiple gas dives, gauge, apnea, apnea hunt, and closed-circuit rebreather. Descent Mk2S also comes with an underwater 3-axis compass as well as surface GPS capabilities to mark your entry and exit points.
On land, Descent Mk2S doubles as a premium multisport GPS smartwatch with multiple sports apps, estimated wrist-based heart rate monitoring, Pulse Ox (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition) sensor, and advanced training features.
- Support Language: Chinese & English
- Battery life:
- up to 30 hours in dive mode
- 7 days in smartwatch mode
- 6 hours in GPS mode with music
- A smaller watch-sized dive computer with surface GPS navigation, color TOPO mapping, and multisport features
- An advanced, watch-style dive computer with a sunlight-readable 1.2” color display in a small, elegant design that you can customize with your QuickFit bands
- Six dive modes and ABC sensors, including an underwater compass for an orientation below the water
- Surface GPS for estimated entry and exit points and so you know where you are above water
- Enhanced estimated wrist-based heart rate and Pulse Ox (not a medical device and not intended for diagnosis or monitoring of medical conditions) sensing of blood oxygen saturation for advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations
- Built-in support for multiple sports apps, advanced training features, Garmin Pay payment service (not all countries and payment networks are eligible), music storage with streaming service support (subscription may be required), and more
- Upload, share and review dives in the Garmin Dive app (when downloaded on a compatible smartphone), and store up to 200 dives on your wrist
Get multiple dive modes for single and multiple gas dives (including nitrox and trimix), gauge, apnea, apnea hunt, and closed-circuit rebreather.
CUSTOMIZABLE DIVE MODES
Add additional screens for each dive mode that features the fields you want to see.
Store and review data for up to 200 dives — and share via the Garmin Dive app on your compatible smartphone.
Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing, and more.
Get ready to catch some waves. Use the Surfline Sessions app on your compatible smartphone with your paired Descent Mk2S dive computer to create a video of every wave you ride in front of your Surfline camera. Watch the videos later to see how you did.
Stay informed when you’re in the snow. This preloaded profile can distinguish between skiing and climbing. It automatically shows metrics specific to either ascent or descent
XC SKI DYNAMICS
When paired with the HRM-Pro chest strap (sold separately), the ski power metric helps measure the actual exercise load of cross-country workouts.
Track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics plus specialized grit and flow measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time.
Giving your body time to recover between training sessions is crucial. After each workout, the built-in recovery advisor will let you know how long to rest before another big effort.
DAILY SUGGESTED WORKOUTS
For a training guide that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride suggestions based on your current training load and status.
Easily follow animated workouts for cardio, strength, yoga, and Pilates. View workouts right on your watch screen.
WRIST-BASED HEART RATE
Optical, estimated heart rate technology gauges activity intensity as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level. It also tracks underwater without a heart rate strap.