GARMIN T1 TRANSMITTER
Track your every breath when you pair the Descent™ T1 transmitter with a Descent dive computer (sold separately). Monitor up to 5 tanks via SubWave™ sonar technology so you can dive with multiple tanks or see your buddy’s air levels1.
Descent T1 enables you to monitor tank pressure, remaining air time, and air consumption rate for multiple types of diving.
- Physical Dimensions: 3.33” x 1.44” x 1.44” (84.50 x 36.52 x 36.52 mm)
- Battery: 3 V CR123A lithium
- Battery life: Up to 100 hours
- Thread type: 7/16 in. (20 UNF)
- Normal operating temperature: From -20 to 60°C (from -4 to 140°F)
- Underwater operating temperature: From 0 to 40°C (from 32 to 104°F)
- Storage temperature: From -30 to 70°C (from -22 to 158°F)
- Wireless frequency: 2.4 GHz @ 0 dBm
- Surface transmission range (ANT wireless technology): Up to 10 m (33 ft.)
- Underwater transmission range (sonar): Up to 10 m (33 ft.)
- Water rating: Dive 110 meters
- Pressure rating: 300 bar (4351 psi)