IKELITE FIBER OPTIC CONVERTER FOR DS STROBES (3RD GEN)
Converts the electrical bulkhead of any Ikelite DS strobe into a fiber optic port.
This 3rd Generation of the Fiber Optic Converter features a hard anodized aluminum plug connection which reduces weight without sacrificing durability. It is recommended for use with any Ikelite strobe produced September 2018 or later with a hard anodized aluminum bulkhead.
Like the 2nd Generation model, this Fiber Optic Converter features heightened sensitivity for use with SEA&SEA or Nauticam housings with internal electrical-to-optical flash triggering devices. These devices translate the camera's electrical signals into a series of LED flashes which are much less bright than a traditional built-in camera flash. The Fiber Optic Converter is also compatible with any system where the camera's built-in flash can be seen by a fiber optic cord.
- Strobe Compatibility:
- Ikelite DS50, DS51
- Ikelite DS125
- Ikelite DS160, DS161
- Fiber Optic Cord Compatibility:
- Ikelite Fiber Optic Coiled Cord # 4501
- INON Optical D Cable "Non-wireless type" L-Connector
- SEA&SEA Fiber Optic Cable (L-type) # 50107
- SEA&SEA Fiber Optic Cable II # 50128
- Olympus UW Fiber Optic Cable PTCB-E02
- Nauticam Optical Fiber Cable # 26211 Nauticam to INON
- Nauticam Optical Fiber Cable # 26212 Nauticam to Sea&Sea
- Depth Rating: 330 feet (100 meters)
- Weight: 3 oz
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- Fiber optic converter
- Connector protector
- Silicone lubricant 1cc tube