IKELITE UNDERWATER HOUSING 200DLM/A FOR OLYMPUS OM-D E-M5 MARK III
Capture images and video at depths 200' beneath the surface using this IKELITE UNDERWATER HOUSING WITH TTL CIRCUITRY FOR THE OLYMPUS OM-D E-M5 III Mirrorless Micro Four-Thirds camera. Large, ergonomic mechanical controls provide access to virtually all camera functions.
Built for durability, the housing is made in the USA from corrosion-resistant polycarbonate – white on the front, top, and sides, but clear in the back to allow you to monitor the camera and O-ring seal. It ships without a required lens port and is compatible with a series of interchangeable ports for various lenses.
- Weight: 2.7 lbs (1238 g)
- 75 x 5.75 x 5.25" (197 x 146 x 133 mm)
- Depth Rating: 200'/ 60m
- Made in the USA from white polycarbonate with a clear back to allow you to monitor the O-ring seal and maintain a full view of the camera
- Close two locking snaps on sides to see O-ring form watertight seal
- Port for optional #47012 Vacuum Kit to draw a vacuum to check for leaks before diving
CONTROLS AND HANDLING
- Trigger-style shutter-control lever, soft-touch knobs, stainless steel direct-drive rotary controls, and hard anodized aluminum buttons provide control for all important camera functions
- Lever access to AEL/AFL button for back-button focus
- Camera's LCD screen can be viewed edge-to-edge through the rear of the housing
- SuperEye Viewfinder provides an enhanced view of the camera's optical viewfinder when viewed through a dive mask
LENS PORT SYSTEM
- Ships without a required lens port
- Accepts a series of interchangeable ports for a variety of zoom, macro, and wide-angle lenses.
- Attaching/changing ports is easy, just press on and tighten 3 thumb screws
STROBE CONNECTION AND OPERATION
- Ikelite bulkhead sync cord connector and electrical hot shoe
- Use optional Olympus TTL Kit #46032 for TTL exposure with compatible Ikelite DS strobe