INON LF STROBE LIGHT HOLDER
An optional product to attach one or two LF series LED flashlight on compatible lighting arm together with Z-330/D-200/S-2000/Z-240/D-2000 strobe etc. Directly attached on a YS type arm head like Shoe Base or Grip Base D4 in combination with the Z Joint. Pairing with the Z Adapter II enables to attach on a ball-joint product with a clamp. Usable as lighting arm to hold LF series LED flashlight only as well. You can attach one LED flashlight on either side or two flashlights when using Z adapter II/Z Adapter while using Z Joint allows to hold one flashlight on either side.
- Weight: 65g (2.3oz) [air] / approx.35g (1.2oz) [underwater]
COMPATIBLE LED FLASHLIGHT
- LF2400h-EW, LF1100h-EWf, LF650h-N, LF3100-EW,
- LF1300-EWf, LF800-N, LF2700-W, LF1100-W,
- LF1400-S, LF1000-S
- Z-330, D-200, S-2000(*1), Z-240, D-2000,
- D-2000S, D-2000W/Wn, D-180 (*2), D-180S,
- Z-220F, Z-220S (*2)
Attached via optional "Z Joint"
- Shoe Base(*3), Grip Base D4 (*3), D Holder, D Holder Extended Bar,
- YS Adapter MV, Double YS Adapter MV, YS Adapter WB MV, YS Adapter,
- YS Arm MS, YS Arm M, Bar Mount, Port Arm for MRS,
- Port Arm for UFL-MR130 EFS60, Direct Base YS RT, Direct Base YS
Attached via optional "Z Adapter II" / "Z Adapter"
- Arm system products equipped with a ball-joint.
(*1) LF800-N can be combined only with S-2000 strobe via this product. Any other INON strobe like Z-330, D-200, Z-240, D-2000 etc. cannot be combined with LF800-N.
(*2) There are two Arm Base design depending on production lot and only trapezoidal version can accept this product.
(*3) "Wireless Connection" is not compatible when using this product to attach an external strobe since combined LED flashlight etc. on this product may block installation/free movement of a Mirror Unit (Strobe) which is necessary for "Wireless Connection", where most likely the built-in flash light may not be properly detected. Use "Optical Cable Connection" with compatible optical cable product like "Optical D Cable Type L / Cap Set" to connect between an external strobe and camera's built-in flash.