INON MAIN BASE II
The Main Base II is a fundamental component of the Holder II Set and attached on an underwater housing via two tripod screws or one tripod screw on Nikonos V to attach Arm II strobe arm system directly. The Holder II comfortably supports the back of your right hand with pre-installed 10mm neoprene rubber when holding INON X-2 series housing or Nikonos V and is slidingly adjustable to suits different hand sizes. INON strobe arm system is directly attached to the Holder II.
- 87g (3.1oz) [air] / approx.74g (2.6oz) [underwater] *standalone
- 212g (7.5oz) [air] / approx.66g (2.3oz) [under surface] *with Holder II
COMPATIBLE UNDERWATER CAMERA / HOUSING
- INON X-2 for EOS10D, INON X-2 for EOS20D, INON X-2 for EOS30D,
- INON X-2 for EOS50D/40D, X-2 for EOS60D, X-2 for EOS70D, X-2 for EOS6D, X-2 for EOS80D
- INON X1-Z, INON X1-NZ, INON X1-LZ,
- INON X-2 for GF1, X-2 for GF2
- Nikonos V, Nikonos RS
- Olympus PT-E03, Olympus PT-E05, Olympus PT-E06
*Nikonos V/RS is fixed by single tripod screw.