INON SD FRONT MASK FOR HERO9, HERO10
This INON SD FRONT MASK FOR HERO9, HERO10 is a simple solution to add an attachment lens or arm system on your GoPro.
- GoPro HERO10 Black
- GoPro HERO9 Black
SD MOUNT BAYONET WITH LOCKING SYSTEM
Equipped with INON SD Mount bayonet system with an additional locking feature to support easy and speedy exchange as well as reliable installation of INON UFL-G140 SD underwater semi-fisheye conversion lens or UCL-G165 SD underwater wide close-up lens designed exclusively for an action camera like GoPro. Of course, the SD Front Mask for HERO9 is usable without any attachment lens.
LIGHTWEIGHT REINFORCED PLASTIC
Made of reinforced plastic (FRP) for durability and not to compromise the benefit of a lightweight GoPro camera. Easy to install to snap on the front of the housing and fix with a thumbscrew.
The SD Front Mask for HERO9 can hold INON Direct Base III, Z Joint, Z Adapter MV, or Shoe Base M6 at its bottom surface to install a GoPro camera on various systems for broad application. Packaged Male Adapter (GoPro) for SD Mount Base/SD Front Mask can be attached on the bottom of this product utilizes your GoPro compatible accessories.
Packaged Mount Adapter for SD Mount Base/SD Front Mask enables to the addition of one INON D Holder on the left side for steady underwater imaging.
Double handle configuration is also supported by installing Grip Base D4 and D Holder enabling you to hold the system with both hands providing more photos/clips with less camera shake. The double handle system can further evolve into a serious underwater camcorder system with video lights on both handles.
Packaged Mount Adapter for SD Mount Base/SD Front Mask further enables to attach the SD Front Mask for HERO9 on a tripod or monopod.
- Size: 67.9mm/2.7in (W) × 82.3mm/3.2in (H) × 39.0mm/1.5in (D) (including protruded parts)
- Weight: [air] 40g/1.4oz [underwater] approx. 15g/0.5oz
- Material/finishing: Polycarbonate, POM etc.
WHEN USING SD FRONT MASK FOR HERO9
- Compatible housing is GoPro genuine Protection.
- When using on land, without using [Video Stabilization] even without an attachment lens will have to vignette (No vignetting underwater). So make sure to activate [Video Stabilization] on land.
- Both UFL-G140 SD and UCL-G165 SD are designed for underwater use only and not usable on land.