INON UWL-S100 ZM80 WIDE CONVERSION LENS
Dual use (land / underwater) wide conversion lens specially designed for particular wide cameras having master lens wider than 28mm (35mm film equivalent) or having super zoom with longer extension. You can get ultra wide underwater imaging with approx. 80mm focal length (35mm film equivalent) setting on the camera not as like standard wide conversion lens.
The maximum view angle is 100°underwater for wide imaging and 179.8°on land for fish-eye imaging.
Unique optical design allows to shorten minimum focal distance with ultra wide view angle thus effective for wide macro shot.
The lens construction is 4 elements in 4 groups by optical glasses. Subject side lens surface is water-shedding magenta coating and inner lenses have multi coating to suppress reflection by lenses themselves to suppress chromatic aberration.
Optional "Dome Lens Unit II for UWL-S100 ZM80" further increases maximum view angle to 149.8°underwater for semi-fisheye imaging.
The UWL-S100 ZM80 is attached on compatible camera housing via combination of "Lens Adapter Base" which is exclusively designed for each housing and appropriate "Mount Converter".
The lens barrel has threaded wall to adjust lens position back and forth to accommodate with different master lenses among many compact digital cameras.
(*1) Optional "M52-M67 Mount Converter for UWL-S100 ZM80" is necessary.
(*2) Optional "M52-LD Mount Converter for UWL-S100 ZM80" is necessary.
- Model: UWL-S100 ZM80
- Outer diameter / Length (*2): 8mm / 66.4mm (2.7in / 2.6in)
- 296g (air / underwater)
- 145g (10.4oz / 5.1oz)
- Lens construction: 4 elements in 4 groups
- Focal length (air / underwater) infinity / infinity (afocal system)
- Magnification: 23
- Maximum incident view angle (air / underwater) (*3)
- 8° / 100°
- Body material / Finishing
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy / Rigid black almite
- Glass material / Finishing
- Optical glass / Both side anti-reflection coating
- Mount thread diameter / pitch: M52 / 1.5
- Depth rating: 60m / 197ft