MARELUX MX-A7RIV UNDERWATER HOUSING FOR SONY ALPHA A7R IV
[Port is NOT Included]
MARELUX MX-A7RIV UNDERWATER HOUSING FOR SONY ALPHA A7R IV is built from high-grade aluminum alloy which provides durability and can withstand even the toughest beating. Ergonomics is also top-notch, all camera controls are readily available at your fingertips and maintain a small footprint which makes it great to travel with. Buttons are clearly labeled. It is very easy as well to assemble and installing the camera to the housing is a breeze with its quick release plate. It also has a depth rating of 100m.
- Dual Locking System
- The Dual locking system requires little effort to lock it in place while making it almost impossible to be unlocked by accident, and it will take only a second to open if needed for a battery change.
- Extension Ring/ Port Locking Design
- Extension ring/Port can be safely locked in place with the built-in locking system on the housing with one simple click.
- Flash Trigger (not included)
- The flash trigger can translate the electric signal from the camera into a light signal, with an extremely long battery life of 10,000 triggers on only two CR2032 batteries.
- Quick Release Plate
- A 50kg force is applied to secure the camera with the design of the quick release plate while being extremely convenient to operate.
- Material: Anodized Aluminum Alloy
- Dimensions: 334mm(W) x 176mm(H) x 126mm(D)
- Weight In Air: 2.82kg
- Depth Rating: 100m
- Port Mount: Series 5