RECSEA CWOM-TG3/4 UNDERWATER HOUSING FOR OLYMPUS TOUGH TG-3, TG-4
Recsea has announced the release of its CWOM-TG3/4 HOUSING FOR THE OLYMPUS TG-3 & TG-4 compact cameras. The camera is rated to be waterproof to 15m/50ft without housing, but with the Recsea housing, this camera is waterproof to 60m/197ft. The new housing is compact and durable, constructed of lightweight acrylic. It has a convenient rear dial mode and pushes button functions, along with a RECSEA dial locking system for easier opening and closing.
- Compact and durable, CNC precision machined corrosion-resistant POM and acrylic housing.
- Lightweight, ergonomically designed.
- Maximum Operating Depth (MOD) of 60 meters (197 feet).
- Port Bayonet Ring.
- Flash Window with a built-in diffuser.
- Rear Mode Dial and push button functions.
- RECSEA dial locking system for easier opening and closing.
- Quality silicone O-ring.
- Complete camera function control.
- Variety of supported RECSEA original options.
- Compatible Camera: OLYMPUS Tough TG-4 & TG-3
- Maximum Depth: 60 meters (197 feet)
- Main Body: POM
- Back Cover, Lens, Flash Window: Hard Coat Acrylic
- Lever, Buttons, Dials: POM, PC
- Screws, Springs: Shafts: Stainless Steel, Galvanized
- Size (Housing):
- W150mm x D65.5mm x H99mm
- 506g (Land)
- 110g (Freshwater w/Camera)