RECSEA CWS-RX100IV UNDERWATER HOUSING FOR SONY CYBER-SHOT DSC-RX100 IV
The new CWS-RX100IV HOUSING is constructed of lightweight plastic, with a fixed lens port and a 67mm threaded port, adding external lenses is simple and without adapters. The Sony RX100 MkIV boasts a 1" Exmor CMOS sensor with 20.1 million effective pixels, 4K, and ultra slow-motion video modes making it very much an enthusiast's compact photo and video shooter.
- Compact and durable, CNC precision machined corrosion-resistant POM housing.
- Lightweight, ergonomically designed.
- Maximum Operating Depth (MOD) of 60 meters (197 feet).
- Fixed Lens Port with built-in M67 Adapter.
- Port Control Ring Dial.
- Rear Push Button function.
- RECSEA dial locking system for easier opening and closing.
- Dual Main Body and Back Cover O-ring System, one (1) quality silicone O-ring and one (1) rubber O-ring.
- Complete camera function control.
- Variety of supported RECSEA original options.
- Compatible Camera: SONY Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 IV
- Maximum Depth: 60 meters (197 feet)
- Main Body: POM
- Back Cover: POM
- Lens, LCD & Flash Window: Hard Coat Acrylic
- Levers, Dials Buttons: POM, PC
- Screws, Springs, Shafts: Stainless Steel, Galvanized
- Size (Housing):
- 56mm x D118mm x H96.55mm
- 670g (Land)
- 132g (Freshwater w/Camera)