RECSEA WHC-G7XMKII UNDERWATER HOUSING FOR CANON G7X MARK II
The Recsea aluminum housings are always precision-engineered to be small and easy to use. Full camera functionality is always present with high-quality dial controls and buttons to match the camera controls.
The G7X MARK II HOUSING is compact and durable, crafted from precision machined corrosion-resistant aluminum. Controls are placed for the best overall use and great ergonomics, especially when handheld (without a tray). The shutter lever is sensitive, making it easy to get a half-press focus lock. The large front control ring is easy to turn, even with gloves on. Overall this is a very high-quality underwater housing for underwater photography.
- Compact and durable, CNC precision machined corrosion-resistant aluminum housing.
- Lightweight, ergonomically designed.
- Maximum Operating Depth (MOD) of 100 meters (328 feet).
- Half-Press Shutter Trigger for precise camera shutter control.
- Changeable Lens Port System with dual O-rings for added protection at greater depths.
- Standard Lens Port equipped with aluminum M67 Port Ring.
- Front Control Ring Dial.
- Rear Exposure Compensation Dial.
- Rear Control Dial with push-button function.
- RECSEA original Secure-Latch locking system for easy opening and closing.
- Quality silicone O-ring with the wide Back Cover contact surface.
- Complete camera function control.
- Variety of supported RECSEA original options.
- Compatible Camera: CANON PowerShot G7 X Mark II
- Maximum Depth: 100 meters (328 feet)
- Main Body and Back Cover: Corrosion-resistant Aluminum Alloy, Anodized
- Port: POM and Corrosion-resistant Aluminum Alloy, Anodized
- Lever, Buttons, Dials: POM, PC
- Lens, Flash Window, LCD Window: Hard Coat Acrylic
- Screws, Springs, Shafts: Stainless Steel, Galvanized
- Size (Housing):
- 25mm x D126mm x H102.75mm
- 926g (Land)
- 335g (Freshwater w/Camera)