RECSEA WHS-RX100 UNDERWATER HOUSING FOR SONY DSC-RX100
Recsea has announced the release of its WHS-RX100 housing for the Sony DSC-RX100 compact camera. The new camera boasts a 1" Exmor CMOS sensor with 20.9 million effective pixels, making it very much an enthusiast's compact. The new housing is constructed of aluminum, with a fixed lens port and a rotary port control ring. It also has a rear command dial and a "half-press" shutter release.
- Compact and durable, precision machined corrosion-resistant aluminum housing.
- Lightweight, designed to withstand depths of 80 meters (262 feet).
- Fixed Lens Port.
- Original Secure-Latch locking mechanism for easy opening and closing.
- Front Port Control Ring.
- Rear Control Dial.
- Half-Press Shutter Trigger for precise camera shutter control.
- Double-wide O-Ring and Back Cover contact surface for added protection at greater depths.
- Full camera function control.
- The corrosion-resistant aluminum housing is depth rated to 262 ft (80 m) and features a rotary port control ring on the housings fixed port. Additionally, the housing includes the all-important half-press shutter control, allowing even a compact shooter to lock on focus before a shot.
- Compatible Camera
- SONY Cyber-shot DSC-RX100
- Maximum Depth
- 80 meters (262 feet)
- Main Body: Corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy, anodized
- Lever, Buttons, Dials: POM, PC, AL
- Monitor, Lens: Hard Coat Acrylic
- Screws, Springs: Stainless Steel, galvanized
- Size (Housing)
- Dimensions: W133mm x D101mm xH88mm
- Weight: Approx. 640g (Land) / 230g (Freshwater w/camera)