SCUBALAMP SUPE D-MAX STROBE (BLACK)
An underwater flash of 250 Watt/seconds. It crushes its competitors with a gain of 165% of power compared to the most powerful predecessors of the market 2021 as the DS160 and RETRA PRO flash.
Its circular flash tube allows the taking of underwater photographs without a shadow zone.
Its exceptional burst mode allows up to 15 continuous shots at full power in mode 1 and 12 shots in mode 2. It recharges to full power in less than 0.5 seconds and is thus the most powerful and fastest flash on the market.
- Guide number for ISO 100: NG-32 land (NG-24 with diffuser)
- Power: 250 Watt/second
- Angular coverage: 120° (without diffuser), 100° and 110° with diffuser
- Recycling time: 0.05 seconds to 0.5 seconds (full power)
- Color temperature: 5300 K
- 500 lumens/ 5 Watts pilot light
- Fiber optic connection and 5 pin sync cable
- 9 power increments (STEP)
- Power supply: integrated Li-Ion battery 4x18650
- Autonomy: about 750 flashes at full power
- Weight land:1195 g - Underwater:120 g
- Maximum depth: 60 meters