SEA & SEA BUOYANCY ARM HANDLE
Multipurpose float that can be used as a buoyancy arm and as a carry handle.
On land, the handle allows you to carry your housing securely because of its ergonomic design and non-elastic material. When underwater, the handle will function as a float, and because it is buoyant, will not hinder housing operation.
The optional SA8 Fixed Ball Base Mounting Kit can be used to fit two SA8 Fixed Ball Bases to the Buoyancy-Arm Handle. This allows you to use the handle as a strobe buoyancy arm or adapt it to your own ideas.
- Construction: Polyethylene
- Depth rating: 50m/165ft.
- Service Temperature: 1-40 degrees Celsius/32-104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 256x76x62mm/10.1x3.0x2.4inches
- Weight on Land: 210g/7.4oz.
- Underwater Buoyancy: Approximately 280g/9.9oz.
- *Weight on land and underwater buoyancy of individual handles may slightly differ.