SEA & SEA FLASH TRIGGER (MFT/S) FOR SONY
A device that converts strobe light emission signals into the LED light. The battery level check function reduces the risk of not being able to emit light due to a dead battery. Only manual flash is supported. Driving time is about 100 hours.
- User-replaceable battery (CR1632, coin-type lithium battery)
- Continuous standby time about 100 hours
- Number of possible flashes 12,000 times
- Operating environment temperature 1℃-40℃
- Optical converter compatible housings also support the installation of the MFT.
- Sony compatible model
- Only strobes that support manual flash can be used.
- TTL emission is not possible.