SEA & SEA YS-03 SOLIS STROBE
Easy and Versatile Slave TTL
As the YS-03 SOLIS has been designed to mimic the light intensity of the camera’s built-in flash, it is not necessary to manually adjust output. The YS-03 SOLIS is compatible with any camera with a pre-flash and has a TTL flash exposure function, regardless of make.
The YS-03 SOLIS has been designed for any underwater photographer to use and is easy to understand. The only control is the rotary power switch and by simply turning the switch from OFF to TTL you can take beautiful images.
Comes with a diffuser as standard
The half-translucent section diffuses and softens the light from the strobe. Using the diffuser gives softer, more evenly exposed images. The diffuser will also help reduce the effects of overexposed images or when strong light produces shade/shadow in the image.
- Guide Number (ISO 100/m) (land) 20
- Beam Angle 100°x 100° (with diffuser 110°x110°)
- Batteries 4xAA A: 6V Ni-MH: 4.8V
- Number of Flashes A: 230 Ni-MH(2500mAh): 300
- Recycle time (full) A: 2.5 sec. Ni-MH: 1.9 sec.
- Color temperature 5600K
- Color temperature w/diffuser 5250K
- Depth rating 75m / 250ft
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 68x108x129mm / 2.7x4.3x5.2inches
- Weight : 430g / 15.2oz (w/o batteries) * Fixing bolt fitted
- Underwater weight : Approx. +10g / 0.4oz(w/ batteries)
- Auto power OFF function
- Sync cord: Fiber-Optic Cable
- Over-pressure relief valve