SEA & SEA YS CONVERTER / N FOR NIKON
This SEA & SEA YS CONVERTER / N FOR NIKON can be used to attach an external strobe to Nikon digital SLR camera housings and allows for TTL adjustment.
This new type of converter lets you use simultaneously two different types of strobes with different discharge characteristics and flash tubes, simply by turning the strobe selector dial. You can also switch between TTL mode and manual mode* depending on the shooting situation. Moreover, you can check the images taken with TTL mode on the LCD monitor of the camera and use the TTL adjustment dial to easily make fine adjustments to the level of light emitted.
*Switching to manual on the converter means activating the manual function on the connected YS Series strobe (depending on the strobe model).
- [Construction] Main body: polycarbonate, Fixing knob: ABS resin, Mounting plate: corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy (alumite coating)
- [Controls] OFF / Manual / TTL adjustment dial (from +2 to -2 in 1/3 increments), Strobe selector dial (x 2)
- [Battery] CR2 lithium battery (included)
- [Strobe-side connector] x 2 (for Sync cord/N)
- [Depth rating] 60m / 200ft
- [Dimensions (WxHxD)] 68x90x103mm / 2.7x3.6x4.1inch
- [Weight] Approx. 400g / 12.3oz (including CR2 battery)
- [Compatible strobe] YS-110α, YS-250PRO