SEA & SEA DX-6G ADVENTURE SET
Designed for adventure, both underwater and on dry land, the SEA & SEA DX-6G ADVENTURE SET combines a capable, 46' depth-rated camera with a housing that can safely dive to 180'. The set includes a Sea & Sea YS-03 strobe with a depth rating of 250', along with a flex arm, tray, and fiber optic cable.
- DX-6G Set
- YS-03 Strobe
- Fiber-Optic Cable II M/2 Connectors
- Flexible Grip 280X & Single Tray X
- 16MP 1/2.3" CMOS sensor
- Full HD 1080p video
- 5x optical zoom (28-140mm equivalent focal length)
- Waterproof to 46'
- Freezeproof to temperatures as low as 14°F
- Shockproof to falls from 5.2'
- Macro mode with 0.4" close focus
- Macro Ring diffuser for even lighting across the frame
- Eleven lens elements in nine groups (five aspherical elements)
- Pixel Track SR (photos) and Movie SR (video) image stabilization
- Underwater Mode with the optimized white balance for sub-surface shooting
- Sensitivity range of ISO 125-6400
- 7" 230k-dot LCD monitor
- Built-in 68MB memory, slot for SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card
- Rechargeable D-LI92 lithium-ion battery
- Depth-rated to 180'
- Polycarbonate construction
- Two fiber optic ports for external strobes
- Measures 6.5 x 3.7 x 2.4", weighs 1.3 pounds with a camera, battery, and memory card
- Depth-rated 250'
- Pressure relief valve for safety
- Flex Arm 30, Camera Tray 200, and Fiber-Optic Cable II with M/2 connectors
- Diffuser to prevent backscatter, glare, and hard shadows
- Guide number of 65.6' / 20 m at ISO 100 on land
- Beam angle of 100 x 100°, or 110 x 110° with diffuser
- Color temperature 5600K, or 5250K when using diffuser
- Runs on four AA batteries