SEACAM ATOMOS NINJA V/ V+ MONITOR
NOTE: HDMI socket is to be installed on the housing and is required to complete the system.
As an underwater videographer, you need tools that are not only functional but also practical and handy. Now Seacam has decided on a new monitor series for the Atomos Ninja V and V+ models to match your SEACAM housing – for more user-friendliness and versatility on your underwater adventures. As usual, the design is kept plain and simple and limited to the most important functions.
FUNCTIONS AND TECHNICAL DATA
Knobs and control levers
- Power/leak detector/ vacuum test activation, SELECT monitoring function incl. parking position.
- REC record, PLAY play, MON monitor, UNI 2 free buttons.
- Clear 5 “LCD monitor window.
- battery size NP-F970, quick attachment of the monitor, optical-acoustic leak detector
- M8 thread on the top and bottom of the housing, removable sunshade, HDMI connection cable 0.5m with SEACAM S20 plug system.
- Angle plug, 2nd HDMI socket, and vacuum test-optional.
- Spare O-ring set, grease and maintenance oil, Allen key set in neoprene bag, protective caps, and manual.
- Dimensions: 220 x 150 x 110 mm - without sun shade.
- Weight: 1850 g - without sunshade, neutral underwater.
- Operation Depth: - 80m / - 260 ft. - deeper operation depth upon request.