SEACAM SEAFLASH 100 DIGITAL STROBE FOR NIKON
The SEAFLASH 100 DIGITAL FOR NIKON sets new standards in design and function.
- The housing is made from a special saltwater-proof light metal alloy double hardened, surface protected, and high-value anodized.
- E/I TTL for single and dual operation, 5 manual power steps, underexposure warning, flash ready light externally, and in the camera viewfinder.
- Power LED 180lm with pilot light automatic, 10° angle of radiation. Highly sensitive slave sensor is adjustable in all power levels, S.O.S. signal.
- High-quality NiMH changeable battery pack with integrated charging unit, 90-240V power supply, quick charge, controlled by –ΔU power off, charging level display, charge time 180 min.
- CANON e-TTL / Nikon i-TTL/ Dual- TTL/ Film TTL and manual power adjustment in 5 steps.
- Power 100 Ws / 4400 K°, UW-guide no. 10 at
- 100 ISO / 1m full power.
- Illumination 130°
- 250 flashes with max. power, delay time 0,1 –2 sec.
- Flash socket N5 or S6 / Helicoil M8 thread for flash arm attachment.
- Spare O-ring set and lubricant in neoprene bag; TTL spiral cable with N5 or S6 plugs and user manual.
- Dimensions (L x Ø) : 160 x 90 (85)mm
- Dimensions battery pack (L x W X H) : 125 x 45 x 25mm
- Weight: 990 g, underwater 0g.
- Operation depth: - 80m