SEACAM SEAFLASH 150 DIGITAL STROBE FOR CANON & NIKON
The SEAFLASH 150 DIGITAL FOR CANON & NIKON sets new standards in design and function.
- The housing is made from a special saltwater-proof light metal alloy double hardened, surface protected, and high-value anodized.
- A clear digital multifunctional display is fully lit and with automatic dimming. Display of the power transfer in 2% steps for each image taken, underexposure warning, flash ready light externally and in the camera viewfinder, battery capacity display in 10% steps.
- Power LED 180lm with pilot light automatic in two steps, 10° angle of radiation. Highly sensitive slave sensor is adjustable in all power levels, S.O.S. signal.
- High-quality NiMH changeable battery pack with integrated charging unit, 90-240V power supply, and 12V car adapter, quick charge, controlled by –ΔU power off, charging level display, charge time 100 min.
- Canon E-TTL, Nikon i-TTL, Dual- TTL, Film TTL, and manual power adjustment in 7+5 steps.
- Power 150 Ws / 4400 K°, UW-guide no. 14 at 100 ISO / 1m full power.
- Illumination 130°
- 200 flashes with max. power, delay time 0,1 –2 sec.
- Flash socket N5 or S6 / Helicoil M8 thread for flash arm attachment.
- Spare O-ring set and lubricant in neoprene bag; TTL spiral cable with N5 or S6 plugs and user manual.
- Dimensions (L x Ø) : 190 x 100 (90)mm
- Dimensions battery pack (L x Ø) : 135 x 40mm
- Weight: 1300 g, underwater –50g.
- Operation depth: - 80m