SEACAM UNDERWATER HOUSING FOR CANON 5D MARK IV
The SEACAM UNDERWATER HOUSING FOR CANON 5D MARK IV sets new standards in design and ergonomics. Due to the special construction, the mounting of the camera is especially easy.
- The housing is milled out of a saltwater-proof light metal alloy twice hardened and high-value anodized.
- Special longevity is achieved through the use of materials of only the best quality: stainless steel, anodized aluminum, premium synthetics as well as Helicoil threads.
- Double sealing with seamless, high-quality precision O-rings protects all shafts and press buttons. The main O-ring is of a particularly strong dimension.
- The titanium SAFETY LOCK fastening system safely secures both housing shells.
- Seacam's interchangeable viewfinder system includes 4 different viewfinders and can be exchanged without any tool.
- The easy mounting system and the double O-ring sealing particularly secures the SEACAM front port connection with its bayonet thread.
- Turning knobs and control levers
- Main switch, shutter release, front / rear dial, manual focus, zoom, lens release, MODE dial, AF-ON / ISO / +/- flash compensation, M-FN / WB / measuring mode, AF-area control / AE-storage / lock, DOF depth of field preview, live view.
- Measuring mode / white balance, LCD light, menu, style, info, play, delete, set/movie.
- Clearly laid out LCD color monitor window and upper display window, mode view.
- 2 flash sockets N5 or S6, 2 flash arm tees 25mm, tripod thread 3/8", M8 thread on the housing roof, 2 removable handles, and optic-acoustical water alarm.
- Vacuum Test, Remote socket optional
- Spare O-ring set, lubricant and surface oil, hex-wrench set and locking strap in neoprene bag; protection caps and instruction manual.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 260 x 190 x 130 mm excluding port, viewfinder, and handles.
- Weight: 2800g excluding port and viewfinder, neutral under water depending on port and viewfinder.
- Operation depth: - 80m/260ft