SEACAM UNDERWATER HOUSING FOR CANON EOS 5DS, 5DS R
The Seacam silver for the CANON EOS 5DS & 5DS R sets new standards in design and ergonomics. Due to the special construction, the mounting of the camera is especially easy.
The housing is milled out of a saltwater-proof light metal alloy twice hardened and high-value anodized.
Special longevity is achieved through the use of materials of only the best quality: stainless steel, anodized aluminum, premium synthetics as well as Helicoil threads.
Double sealing with seamless, high-quality precision O-rings protects all shafts and press buttons. The main O-ring is of a particularly strong dimension.
The titanium SAFETY LOCK fastening system safely secures both housing shells.
Seacam's interchangeable viewfinder system includes 4 different viewfinders and can be exchanged without any tool.
The easy mounting system and the double O-ring sealing particularly secures the Seacam front port connection with its bayonet thread.
- Turning knobs and control levers
- Main switch, shutter release, front / rear dial, manual focus, zoom, lens release, MODE dial, AF-ON / ISO / +/- flash compensation, M-FN / WB / measuring mode, AF-area control / AE-storage / lock, DOF depth of field preview, live view.
- Measuring mode / white balance, LCD light, menu, style, info, play, delete, set/movie.
- Clearly laid out LCD color monitor window and upper display window, mode view.
- 2 flash sockets N5 or S6, 2 flash arm tees 25mm, tripod thread 3/8", M8 thread on the housing roof, 2 removable handles and optic-acoustical water alarm.
- Vacuum Test, Remote socket optional
- Spare O-ring set, lubricant and surface oil, hex-wrench set and locking strap in neoprene bag; protection caps and instruction manual.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 260 x 190 x 130 mm excluding port, viewfinder, and handles.
- Weight: 2800g excluding port and viewfinder, neutral under water depending on port and viewfinder.
- Operation depth: 80m/262ft