SEACAM UNDERWATER HOUSING FOR NIKON D4 / D4S
The SEACAM UNDERWATER HOUSING FOR NIKON D4 / D4S sets new standards in design and ergonomics. Due to the special construction, the mounting of the camera is especially easy.
The housing is milled out of a saltwater-proof light metal alloy twice hardened and high-value anodized.
Special longevity is achieved through the use of materials of only the best quality: stainless steel, anodized aluminum, premium synthetics as well as Helicoil threads.
Double sealing with seamless, high-quality precision O-rings protects all shafts and press buttons. The main O-ring is of a particularly strong dimension.
The titanium SAFETY LOCK fastening system safely secures both housing shells.
Our interchangeable viewfinder system includes 4 different viewfinders and can be exchanged without any tool.
The easy mounting system and the double O-ring sealing particularly secures the SEACAM front port connection with its bayonet thread.
- Turning knobs and control levers
- Main switch, LCD light, shutter release for stills and video, front and rear dial, manual focus, zoom, lens release, and AF-S / AF-C / M focus select, AF-on, play, delete, live view selector, FN control.
- +/- correction, mode, multi-selector, and center button, BKT, flash mode, metering selector, menu, protect, + zoom, - /index, OK, info, ISO, quality, white balance, LV live view.
- Clearly laid out LCD color monitor window and tilted anti-glare upper display window.
- 2 flash sockets N5 or S6, 2 flash arm tees 25mm, tripod thread 3/8", M8 thread on the housing roof, 2 removable handles, and optic-acoustical water alarm
- Vacuum Test, Remote, LAN and power connection, optional
- Spare O-ring set, lubricant, hex-wrench set, and locking strap in neoprene bag; protection caps and instruction manual.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 260 x 210 x 140 mm excluding port, viewfinder, and handles.
- Weight: 2950g excluding port and viewfinder, neutral under water depending on port and viewfinder.
- Operation depth: - 80m, deeper operation depth on request.