SEACAM UNDERWATER HOUSING FOR NIKON Z9
The mirrorless Nikon Z9 full-frame camera is clearly a new class of the cult brand. Of course, we made the housing to match: ergonomic, practical and robust as always. All important features for underwater photography are accessible and arranged intuitively – a fully equipped SEACAM silver housing of the professional class, leaving nothing to be desired in terms of equipment and handling.
The matching SEACAM silver Nikon Z9 housing now gives you unrestricted use and top performance under water.
FUNCTIONS & TECHNICAL DATA
Knobs and control levers
- Power switch / LCD light, shutter release for camera and video, main and sub-command dial, manual focus, zoom, lens release button, focus mode selector, monitor mode, ISO / AF-ON, delete / Fn4, Fn3, live view selector.
- Multi selector and middle button, MODE, BKT, flash mode, shutter mode, video start, +/- correction, +/- zoom, zoom play, MENU, PLAY, voice memo, QUAL, WB, i-button.
- Clear LCD monitor window and a glare-free upper display window.
- flash sockets S6 or N5, 2 flash arm T-pieces 25mm, tripod thread 3/8 ″, M8 thread on the housing top, 2 removable handles and optical-acoustic leak detector.
- Remote- or LAN-, Power-, HDMI socket and vacuum test optional
- Spare O-ring set, grease and maintenance oil, allen key set and wrist strap in neoprene bag, protective caps and manual.
- 260 x 210 x 140 mm (without port, viewfinder and handles)
- 2950g (without port, viewfinder and handles, neutral under water depending on port and viewfinder)
- 80m / - 260 ft. (deeper operation depth upon request)