SEACAM UNDERWATER HOUSING FOR OLYMPUS OM-D E-M1 MARK II
The SEACAM compact housing for the OLYMPUS OMD E-M1 MKII sets new standards in design and ergonomics. Due to the special construction, the mounting of the camera is especially easy.
The housing is milled out of a saltwater-proof light metal alloy twice hardened and high-value anodized.
Special longevity is achieved through use of materials of only the best quality: stainless steel, anodized aluminum, premium synthetics as well as Helicoil threads.
Double sealing with seamless, high-quality precision O-rings protects all shafts and press buttons. The main O-ring is of a particularly strong dimension.
- Turning knobs and control levers: Main switch, shutter release, front and rear dial, manual focus, zoom, lens release, FN-switch, Video, AEL, AFL-switch, mode dial, AF-measurement mode, Live View Taste.
- Push buttons: Arrow buttons and OK, menu, FN2, INFO, FN1, PLAY, Delete.
- Clearly laid out LCD color monitor window.
- 2 flash sockets N5 or S6, 2 flash arm tees 25mm, tripod thread 3/8", M8 thread on the housing roof, 2 removable handles and optic-acoustical water alarm
- Remote-, HDMI socket and Vacuum Test optional
- Spare O-ring set, lubricant, hex-wrench set and locking strap in neoprene bag; protection caps and instruction manual.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 250 x 160 x 120 mm excluding port, viewfinder, and handles.
- Weight: 1860g excluding port and viewfinder, neutral under water depending on port and viewfinder.
- Operation depth: - 80m/260ft