SEACAM UNDERWATER HOUSING FOR SONY A7 II R/S
The SEACAM compact for the SONY A7II R/S sets new standards in design and ergonomics. Due to the special construction, the mounting of the camera is especially easy.
The housing is milled out of a saltwater-proof light metal alloy twice hardened and high-value anodized. Special longevity is achieved through the use of materials of only the best quality: stainless steel, anodized aluminum, premium synthetics as well as Helicoil threads.
Double sealing with seamless, high-quality precision O-rings protects all shafts and press buttons. The main O-ring is of a particularly strong dimension.
The titanium SAFETY LOCK fastening system safely secures both housing shells.
The easy mounting system and the double O-ring sealing particularly secures the SEACAM front port connection with its bayonet thread.
- Turning knobs and control levers
- Main switch, shutter, front and rear dial, mode, C1, AF/AEL select, manual focus or zoom, lens release.
- Menu, play, video start, C3, C4, multi selector up/right, set.
- Viewfinder display 30°tilted with an integrated sunshade
- 2 flash sockets N5 or S6, 2 flash arm tees 25mm, tripod thread 3/8", M8 thread on the housing roof, 2 removable handles, and optic-acoustical water alarm.
- Optical trigger and dual fiber connection, vacuum test-optional.
- Spare O-ring set, lubricant, hex-wrench set, and locking strap in neoprene bag; protection caps and instruction manual.