SHARKSKIN CHILLPROOF MEN’S HOODED JACKET
The SHARKSKIN CHILLPROOF JACKET WITH HOOD is the perfect jacket to accompany you on all of your water sport adventures.
Whether in-between dives, on your jet ski, or after a stand-up paddleboard or surf ski session this jacket is made from 100% Chillproof material to keep you super warm and protect you from windchill. The full-zip design allows you to zip up for 100% warmth and protection, or zip completely down when the sun comes out, or just for ease of getting on and off. Over 25% of body heat is lost through the head and extremities of the body so the Chillproof jacket includes a spacious hood and big front pockets to keep your head and hands warm.
Chillproof is an aquatic-specific windchill-proof, 3-layer composite material with the thermal properties of a 2.5 to 3mm neoprene wetsuit but without many of the drawbacks of traditional wetsuits. Chillproof can be worn under a wetsuit for extra warmth and enhanced wind protection. Chillproof can also be worn by itself as the perfect watersports thermal wear or layered with other Sharkskin garments for extra warmth and insulation.
It is ideal for scuba diving and snorkeling, jet skiing, paddle watersports, board watersports, wind watersports, sailing, and many other watersports.
- Nylon/Spandex outer layer for superior durability and abrasion resistance.
- 100% windproof and 10K+ breathable membrane to stop windchill to keep you warm yet regulate body temperature to avoid overheating.
- Hollow fiber' next to skin' fleece for warmth, comfort, and superior moisture-wicking properties.
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish providing a protective shell that ‘sheds’ water.
- 4-way stretch ensures garments are non-restrictive allowing a full range of movement and are easy to get on and off.
- Non-chaffing, itch, and odor-resistant properties mean that garments can be worn for long periods of time.
- Durable seam thread to resist deterioration in saltwater so the garment will last longer.
- Neutrally buoyant so there is no need to add extra weight when diving.
- SPF50+ for sun protection to avoid skin damage and melanoma.