SHARKSKIN CHILLPROOF SOCKS
Your body's extremities lose heat rapidly so need protection from the cold. SHARKSKIN CHILLPROOF SOCKS keep your feet toasty warm and dry by wicking the moisture away. You can use them under your dive wetsuit boots or under your favorite water sports boots to help keep the feeling in your feet and toes.
Chillproof is an aquatic-specific windchill proof, 3-layer composite material with the thermal properties of a 2.5 to 3mm neoprene wetsuit but without many of the drawbacks of traditional wetsuits. Chillproof can be worn under a wetsuit for extra warmth and enhanced wind protection. Chillproof can also be worn by itself as the perfect watersports thermal wear or layered with other Sharkskin garments for extra warmth and insulation.
It is ideal for scuba diving and snorkeling, jet skiing, paddle watersports, board watersports, wind watersports, sailing, and many other watersports.
- Nylon/Spandex outer layer for superior durability and abrasion resistance.
- 100% windproof and 10K+ breathable membrane to stop windchill to keep you warm yet regulate body temperature to avoid overheating.
- Hollow fiber' next to skin' fleece for warmth, comfort, and superior moisture-wicking properties.
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish providing a protective shell that ‘sheds’ water.
- 4-way stretch ensures garments are non-restrictive allowing a full range of movement and are easy to get on and off.
- Non-chaffing, itch, and odor-resistant properties mean that garments can be worn for long periods of time.
- Durable seam thread to resist deterioration in saltwater so the garment will last longer.
- Neutrally buoyant so there is no need to add extra weight when diving.
- SPF50+ for sun protection to avoid skin damage and melanoma.