SHARKSKIN PERFORMANCE LITE MEN’S LONG PANTS
High-performance long pants that are perfect for intense water sports. These SHARKSKIN LITE LONG PANTS feature Chillproof fabric in the crotch and upper thighs for wind and thermal protection, lightweight stretch neoprene in the seat, and a mid-cut waist design. ‘Liquid titanium’ compression fabric is used in the lower thighs and legs for extra endurance and muscle recovery. Lightweight full SPF50+ leg cover for surf ski, SUP, jetski, and any watersport where you want 100% sun protection for your legs. Great for scuba diving and snorkeling in warmer waters for less buoyancy than a normal wetsuit while retaining 100% sun protection.
About Performance Wear
Performance Wear uses the best combination of Chillproof 3-layer fabric where you need warmth + Compression fabric where you need maximum flexibility and for best muscle performance + 4-Way Stretch neoprene where you require extra comfort and abrasion resistance to create a range of garments that provide full protection from the elements. By seeking feedback from and listening to the world’s best watersports athletes Sharkskin has designed the ultimate performance watersports range.
Performance Wear Features
Chillproof panels to keep you warm and protected from the elements -
- Nylon/Spandex outer layer for superior durability and abrasion resistance.
- 100% windproof and breathable membrane to stop windchill to keep you warm yet regulate body temperature to avoid overheating.
- Hollow yarn 'next to skin' fleece for warmth, comfort, and superior moisture-wicking properties.
Compression panels strategically placed to aid in endurance and muscle recovery –
- Breathable for additional ventilation and to regulate body temperature.
- Lightweight and flexible to allow for maximum movement during intense watersports.
Neoprene panels in the seat and shin areas for extra stretch and comfort –
- 4-Way stretch enables extra flexibility and fit.
- Nonabsorbent for enhanced water shedding.
Additional properties -
- Durable water repellent finish (DWR) to provide a protective shell that ‘sheds’ water.
- Non-chaffing, itch, and odor-resistant properties mean that garments can be worn for long periods of time.
- Durable seam thread to resist deterioration in saltwater so the garment will last longer.
- Neutrally buoyant tops so there is no need to add extra weight when diving.
- SPF50+ for sun protection to avoid skin damage and melanoma.