STAHLSAC STEEL LINE DUFFEL BAG
Great for a quick trip to the water, the STAHLSAC STEEL DUFFEL BAG easily switches from backpack to shoulder bag and will make for a great supplemental carry-on during your next dive trip. Equipped with abrasion-resistant reinforcements and Stahlsac’s WETDRY design, the Steel Duffel has separate compartments for your wet and dry items so you don’t have to saturate your evening clothes after a surf session, snorkel, or free dive. Multiple internal mesh pockets help keep your valuables organized and water-resistant zippers keep the elements out. Tough, portable, and versatile, this bag can do it all.
Dimensions: 11.5 x 24 x 11 in.
Capacity: 2,200 cubic inches / 36L
- Separate Wet/Dry compartment with a water-resistant zipper
- Carry on size – airline compliant
- Strategic reinforcement with abrasion-resistant material, of bottom and corners for travel toughness
- Sturdy grab handles on both ends
- Convertible designed shoulder straps can be carried as a traditional duffel, or as a backpack.
- Full-length slash pocket in the lid
- 4 mesh pockets inside keep gear organized
- Water-resistant zippers outside, protect from the elements
- Bright interior lining to find small items easily
- Combination of 630D / 420D HD fabric with DWR finish for high water resistance
- Combination of Hypalon and Tarpaulin for reinforcement and abrasion resistance on stress points