TUSA LIBERATOR BCJ
The updated, next-generation Liberator BC0103B buoyancy compensator is a durable, wrap-around jacket style BC. The LIBERATOR comes standard with TUSA’s ever-reliable tilt valve inflator. TUSA’s NEW Advanced Weight Loading System III provides hassle-free weight loading. The Ultimate Stabilizing Harness will ensure a comfortable and secure diving experience.
- Advanced Weight Loading System III (AWLS III)
- RiteTite Buckle
- Ultimate Stabilizing Harness system provides ultimate tank stability and unsurpassed buoyancy control
- 2 zippered pockets
- Stainless and Resin D-rings
- Lift Capacity: XS: 18.0 lbf./S: 20.2 lbf./M: 27.0 lbf./L: 33.7 lbf./XL: 40.5 lbf.
A.W.L.S. III (ADVANCED WEIGHT LOADING SYSTEM III)
- A secure single locking integrated weight system that allows you to quickly and easily secure your weight pockets. The A.W.L.S. III allows the diver to insert weights into the weight-cartridges and load them easily into the front of the BC jacket.
- The RiteTite Buckle is a two (2)-position cam strap for quick and easy adjustment. While the strap is being looped through the buckle, the buckle stays in place without needing to be held. This allows for more control and stability. This feature is part of all TUSA BC’s.
ULTIMATE STABILIZING HARNESS (U.S.H.)
- TUSA’s Ultimate Stabilizing Harness completely eliminates tank roll and delivers an amazing fit. The U.S.H. securely holds the air cylinder in place with optimally placed rails and brings the tank closer to the body increasing tank control while reducing weight.